10 Silly Things i Did This Year

I know i've had more than 10, also sillier, but imma give you just the, uhm, photogenic ones.

10. We braved a storm in El Nido. 
























OK so the trip had not been what we expected it to be.  But If not for the gale warning that kept us from the island hopping, i would not have met this twin beach. i mean, c'mon. 2 beaches facing each other. That's like every man's fantasy. *wink*wink*

9. We stayed in a high end resort in Batangas for a night, or at least what's left of it. 




























Yes. The pegged Greece of the Philippines - The Fortune Island. I could not believe my eyes how storm aftermath can be this beautiful. 

8. Bora with my family.


























So that's Bora minus the night life. silly right? But this is one of the best moments of my life. I've been meaning to explain to them why do i have this itchy traveling feet.i kinda let the arguably best beach in world do the talking. 


P.S. i will so do this again, so, ipon ipon muna. 

7. i slept on the sands of Calaguas





























Finally, after so many years of attempt, i set foot at the best beach of the Philippines, according to some very reliable resources.I mean, i can't blame them thinking such. 


6. I went to Siquijor alone. On a full moon. 



























It's like proving to myself that my life i everything but boring, i circled the isla del fuego. The infamous island of witchcraft and the supernatural. Well if they mean supernatural beauty, then i'm out of quips. 


5. i swam with whale sharks in Oslob.





























Snorkeling with these bus-sized sea creatures is indeed scary and so much exhilarating. For someone who loves the ocean so much, this is just so awesome. Add the fact that Oslob is just pure love. 


4. i cliff jumped my heart out in Siargao.





























I wont tell you about it being the Mecca of Surfing in Asia. I mean, everybody knows that already. imma tell you about the wonders of Magpupungko and Bucas Grande. This place is really a gem. 


3. I think i caught a stomach flu from Kanlaon. 





























The virus' origin can't be determined for certain but my doctors are convinced it's from my stupid trail waters from Kanlaon. I don't actually believe that but It's just that i don't have much on that case. If the reason why i was hospitalized, which by the way is the very first time in my life, is this mountain? i'd say no regrets. 


2. i tore my trekking shorts butt-crawling the knife-edge and kiss-the-wall trails of Guiting-Guiting.





























I never thought that this year will be the year i'll finish the hardest and most dangerous hike in the Philippines. Heck, it'snot even in my wish list. And looking back, it was stupid. I mean this is one of the most beautiful mountains i've seen and probably will ever see in my life. So guys, tune up, fear down - and have this mountain in your list ok?

1. i went lighthouse hopping in Batanes. 





























Well i kinda braved those raging waves (with unfashionable loaded sick bags), and trashing winds of the top most part of every Pinoy traveler's local destination.  For what? Well, just for the view. nah. That's Batanes. i don't feel the need to explain further.  





So above all these silly things i just want to thank the Lord for all the blessings this year. My life is far from ideal, nor even close to something i want but the friends i have, and the family that i love, are just too much for me not to be greatful everytime. So, till next year of more silly things eh?


Oh, before i forget, happy birthday to me. :p 

#

1 comment: